Friday, January 15, 2016

Shot Show Booth Crawler


Thursday thru Friday I am going to the Shot Show. What is that?  

“SHOT Show® is the Shooting, Hunting and Outdoor Trade ShowSM and Conference for the firearms, ammunition, hunting and shooting accessories industry.”

Put another way, it is the annual, shooting sports, winter product orgy convently held in Las Vegas.

Manufactures/distributors meet with the retailers and sign sales contracts. They let the media in to report to the consumers to create interest in their products. So I get to go, and do the booth tour, cool.

Something different from last year is that Daystate and Airguns of Arizona will have separate booths this year.

American Shooting Journal will have a booth. ASJ is one of the few magazines to have a booth. I look forward to meting with their staff.

They let me in because you read my blog…Thanks, and look for my Shot Show posts next week.

Ron

No comments:

Post a Comment