Saturday, May 9, 2015

International Readership



Pageviews by Countries

Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers
Entry
Pageviews
United States
366
China
338
Russia
59
United Kingdom
21
Canada
12
France
12
Greece
10
Mexico
8
Indonesia
7
Brazil
5

This is my readership for the last 30 days.


Firstly, thank you to everyone who viewed my blog.


Secondly, if you haven’t thought about the international aspects of airgunning take a second look at the stats above. I have been surprised and gratified by how far across the map my readership stretches. For the last few weeks The count from China has exceeded all other nations. Again, thank you. Without conscious thought, I write for an American audience, so it is especially flattering to find readership in other countries.


Last week I posted about the Snowpeak P-12 bullpup, and it has received no greater views than any other post. I think this means that folks are reading the all posts. I hope that that means that they are all interesting.


You might ask. “What is the point, Ron”?
I would greatly appreciate a “Hello” from time to time and a comment. Like most writers, I write because I want folks to read my work. Some feedback would be very helpful.


Besides the comment block at the bottom of each post, my e-mail address is airgunsidaho@gmail.com


Ron


No comments:

Post a Comment